For the independent, successful and entrepreneurial woman.
The Lydia lash (previously known as the Brunchista lash) is perfect for all eye shapes. With the right amount of length, volume, and perfectly combed lashes, you’ll feel ready to face any business meeting that comes your way.
Type: Faux Mink
- Round eyes: You have a visible crease in your eyelid and the iris of your eye is surrounded by just a touch of white, disconnecting it from your top and bottom eyelid. Bright, beautiful, and wide-eyed... lucky you!
- Almond eyes: You have a visible crease in your eyelid and, unlike those with round eyes, your iris touch both the top and bottom of your eyelid. What a stunning feature!
- Down-turned eyes: The outer corners of your eyes turn downwards. If you can’t quite tell, imagine drawing a straight line across the middle of your eyes. If your outer corners sit beneath this line, you have this unique and gorgeous eye shape.
- Up-turned eyes: The outer corners of your eyes flick upwards. Not sure about that? Use the same approach as you did when checking for down-turned eyes. If your outer corners sit above the line, you’ve got these pretty eyes.
- Easy to apply: The eyelashes are full and fluffy, comfortable to wear, and easy to apply. The roots of the eyelashes are soft, easy to bend, flexible, you can curl fake eyelashes and adjust the band to meet the curvature of your eyes.
- How to apply: Prepare your natural lashes, after completing your eye shadow and eyeliner application of choice, curl your lashes and apply mascara. After this apply glue to the eyelash. Wait for the glue to dry slightly. Adhere the strip to your lash line and press it into place with your fingers or tweezers. Apply black eyeliner to hide the lash strip.
- Occasion and super Gift: These 6D eyelashes are very suitable for weddings, photography, nightlife, parties, or daily use. In addition, this is an exquisite gift for girls/ladies. The exquisite eyelash box is the first choice for Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween.